Hi all,
If you have come to my post then I know the reason. As I did the same looking and searching web vigorously for a easy way out.
Took me three years to understand there is no short cuts for loosing extra inches and LBS off the body.
Let me introduce me... I am Nidhi age 27 and work for BPO. Not to mention odd hours working shift and wrong eating habits are common with my area. Too much of stress involved.
Now lets talk about loosing weight now shall we...
Obesity or being fat as we all know is the mother of most of the diseases some are curable but some can be life threatening.
We all are not born obese well at-least I was not till the time I was under my mother supervision for my diet and before my accident. Prior to that I was a pro rock-climber, a dancer, a swimmer and was a soccer player. But one fall made be resting on the bed for good 7 months adding that prohibition towards rock climbing swimming dancing above all even for brisk walk. Result I gained weight and top of that faced miscarriage of course after marriage.
My life turned upside down I stopped seeing my self in the mirror stopped going out with friends reason no cloth will fit me. I was 100kgs in weight and my height is just 5.1" not impressive at all..
So one day I decided to check with the doctor. So I found out I am suffering from a common yet peculiar disorder of hormones caused by PCOD.
So here we are the first initial step.
1. Check with doctor specially an Endocrinologist to know the reason of weight gain.
2. Have a balance diet NO STARVING. Discuss the same with the doctor.
3. Start working out not in one go but stat 10 mins every day.
4. Goal loosing 3 kgs in Month
5. Check weight every day empty stomach. And if scales shows higher then ask yourself in what guilty pleasure you were involved.....
6. Last but not least need DETERMINATION.
One needs to make body adapted with new weight so dont rush..
One has to take out time every day it was difficult for me but I did and I got used to of it. I weigh now 74 kgs lost about 28 kgs in a year. It feels good to be in old cloths trust me it does...
G L....
If you have come to my post then I know the reason. As I did the same looking and searching web vigorously for a easy way out.
Took me three years to understand there is no short cuts for loosing extra inches and LBS off the body.
Let me introduce me... I am Nidhi age 27 and work for BPO. Not to mention odd hours working shift and wrong eating habits are common with my area. Too much of stress involved.
Now lets talk about loosing weight now shall we...
Obesity or being fat as we all know is the mother of most of the diseases some are curable but some can be life threatening.
We all are not born obese well at-least I was not till the time I was under my mother supervision for my diet and before my accident. Prior to that I was a pro rock-climber, a dancer, a swimmer and was a soccer player. But one fall made be resting on the bed for good 7 months adding that prohibition towards rock climbing swimming dancing above all even for brisk walk. Result I gained weight and top of that faced miscarriage of course after marriage.
My life turned upside down I stopped seeing my self in the mirror stopped going out with friends reason no cloth will fit me. I was 100kgs in weight and my height is just 5.1" not impressive at all..
So one day I decided to check with the doctor. So I found out I am suffering from a common yet peculiar disorder of hormones caused by PCOD.
So here we are the first initial step.
1. Check with doctor specially an Endocrinologist to know the reason of weight gain.
2. Have a balance diet NO STARVING. Discuss the same with the doctor.
3. Start working out not in one go but stat 10 mins every day.
4. Goal loosing 3 kgs in Month
5. Check weight every day empty stomach. And if scales shows higher then ask yourself in what guilty pleasure you were involved.....
6. Last but not least need DETERMINATION.
One needs to make body adapted with new weight so dont rush..
One has to take out time every day it was difficult for me but I did and I got used to of it. I weigh now 74 kgs lost about 28 kgs in a year. It feels good to be in old cloths trust me it does...
G L....

No comments:
Post a Comment